We offer a comprehensive benefits and compensation program that is competitive in the insurance and financial services industry. Nationwide offers:
- A generous and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Life insurance, supplemental accident coverage, group legal coverage, long-term disability insurance, family medical flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
- A robust Educational Assistance Program – employees can receive up to 100% of tuition and 50% of book costs for eligible educational programs up to a maximum amount of $5,250 per calendar year.
Paid Time Off
Our benefits package includes a variety of time-off options. At Nationwide, you earn paid time off as soon as you start working and a single bank gives you the flexibility to choose how and when you use your time off. You'll also receive up to 10 paid company holidays each year.
Nationwide offers comprehensive and competitive opportunities to help you reach your goals. Our retirement plans include:
- Automatic enrollment in our 401(k) savings plan with a company match of 50% on the first 6% you contribute
- Full ownership of the company matching contributions after five years
- A 100% company-paid retirement plan
- Eligibility for third-party financial counseling after one year of service
Our simple, no-hassle Commuter Program, enables our associates to pay for qualified commuting expenses − public transportation, parking or both − with pre-tax money deducted from their paycheck. Savings could be as much as $1,560 a year. (If commuting costs exceed the 2014 monthly pre-tax maximums − $130 for public transportation, $250 for parking − the excess will be deducted on a post-tax basis.)