Delivering exceptional protection for your specialized business demands
For over 90 years, Nationwide has been in the business of protecting policyholders. Our Excess Casualty division now provides capabilities specifically for retail brokers, which expands product solutions for both current and new customers.
As part of our target risk profile, we include customers with $250 million or more in revenue. We have a broad industry appetite, including, but not limited to:
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Industrial and Commercial Services
Capacity and Coverage
- $25 million capacity
- $25 million minimum attachment point
- Admitted and non-admitted paper
- Follow Form Excess Policy
- Occurrence and Claims-Made coverage
- Worldwide coverage for U.S. companies
- Contract certainty with all policy wording provided with the policy quote
- 30-day policy issuance
- Most favorable jurisdiction language available
- In-house casualty claims expertise with an average of 29 years' experience
- Top-ranked panel counsel and evidence experts
- Collocation of Claims and Underwriting for a seamless client experience
Nationwide is proud of our mutual heritage as a protection company since 1926, delivering compelling solutions for our customers and distribution partners.
Our mission is to protect people, businesses and futures with extraordinary care.
– Glen Curley, Head of Excess Casualty Underwriting
Contact us today to find out how we can provide the latest in excess casualty coverage to address your specific needs:
Head of Excess Casualty
24/7 Claims reporting is available at:
Nationwide's dedicated claims team works proactively to complete a thorough investigation of every claim and aggressively manage the defense of claims to help protect your assets. Our dedicated claims team has the experience and technical expertise in numerous jurisdictions to manage professional liability claims and complex litigation.