All-encompassing coverage Midsize to large privately or closely-held companies require specialized management liability insurance. Nationwide’s expertise helps firms build a comprehensive risk management program that meet these needs in today’s constantly changing business environment.
- Directors & Officers and Entity Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Commercial Crime
- Available coverage may be purchased individually or in any packaged combination
- Coverage available on an admitted basis
Plus: Loss Control and Risk Management Services
Available to all Nationwide insureds with a current Freedom 360° Private Company Package Policy that provides Employment Practices Liability Insurance.
Private Company 360 HR
Nationwide has teamed up with one of the nation's leading employment and labor law firms, Littler Mendelson, P.C., to provide a comprehensive package of risk management products and services carefully designed to help private companies manage their workforce and reduce exposure to employment-related liability.
Employment Law Hotline
Pre-claim legal advice available through the Employment Law Hotline where employers can speak with an employment law attorney from Littler Mendelson, P.C. for legal advice on an array of employment-related issues, including wage and hour laws.
Employers will have access to free employment-related online training modules provided by HR Classroom, enabling their employees to access online training programs to satisfy legal training requirements and to promote proper employment relations.
- Certificates of course completions will be printed for all trainees.
- Training modules cover key topics including discrimination, harassment, respect, diversity, privacy and ethics in the workplace, employment relations and practices, and wage and hour laws.
- Up to $10M in primary coverage per coverage part
- Up to $15M in excess coverage per coverage part
- Mid- to large-sized privately or closely-held companies within any business class,
including the following:
- Organizations that have filed, pending, postponed, or withdrawn initial public offerings
- Organizations that were formerly public
- Organizations with public debt
- Organizations that are venture-backed
- Organizations consisting of more than 500 employees or greater than $300M in assets
Senior Director - Midwest and West Regions
Senior Director - East and South Regions
24/7 Claims reporting is available at:
Nationwide's dedicated claims team works proactively to complete a thorough investigation of every claim and aggressively manage the defense of claims to help protect your assets. Our dedicated claims team has the experience and technical expertise in numerous jurisdictions to manage professional liability claims and complex litigation.
Forms and Applications (PDF)