Architects and Engineers Professional Liability Insurance
- Brian Van Cleave
- 800-345-7868, ext. 2702
Euclid provides Architects and Engineers Professional Liability coverage on an admitted basis using A.M. Best's A+ XV rated paper. We have more than 30 years of experience underwriting this line of coverage with exceptional service. We consider architects, interior designers, landscape architects, land planners, civil engineers, land surveyors, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, HVAC engineers and structural engineers.
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) coverage for firms engaged in practice as architects, engineers, land surveyors, landscape architects and construction managers
- Admitted paper in 48 states (non-admitted basis in Louisiana and Hawaii)
- Architect and engineer firms with annual gross revenue from $25,000 up to $15 million
- Program limits
- $250,000 / $250,000 each claim
- Annual aggregate up to $5 million / $5 million each claim
- Deductibles available
- Start at $2,500 and go up to $100,000
- Standard Policy Form includes a single annual aggregate deductible provision
- Each claim and split deductibles option is also available along with First Dollar
- Our policy form covers Wrongful Acts and Pollution Incidents arising out of Professional Services.
- Excess architect and engineer coverage on a non-admitted basis using a $2 million / $2 million primary attachment point